Sunday, September 22, 2013

Having Courage While Writing Book (Word Published)

July 14, 2015

Patricia text messaging with Jeanie Carter:
"I'm trying to begin new chapters of my book, but Jeanie, these are scary ones. I don't want to go into ugly worlds but I think it is necessary if I continue to write. Might need extra prayer. Scared." 

"We are strong women."
Jeanie:
"Oh yes praying . . ." (Jeanie's sitting in the back seat of their vehicle, as she and her husband Dennis Carter are driving their lovely friend, a widow, who they visit weekly, to get groceries.)

Patricia:
"Tyou."

Jeanie:
"Take it one day at a time .. we know that .. and be gentle with yourself .. don't beat yourself up either .. we are strong women."

Jeanie:
"Survivors."

Patricia:
"We are. Our spirits soar, I desire to be as big as my spirit."



No comments :

Post a Comment