Monday, December 22, 2014

Introduction











I didn't handle Easter very well.  

And, the writing a book starts. A handsome, highly intelligent and sophisticated attorney I dated, upon being told about my Daddy's suicide and more specifically about the death scene surrounding it, told me I should write a book.

So, this is it, it's about me, me and, then, there's always more me. An autobiography that includes some 'down the bunny trail,' stuff, because it's about me, and I do that, and I talk like that and I write that way.

That attorney guy, upon being told about the book and a mention of him, since he suggested it, stated, "Why not . . . I've always yearned to be immortalized as a literary figure." And so, Mr. Dallas, you are.

But it starts with me. I'm Joe's daughter.

No comments :

Post a Comment